contact us  
                    contact us | site map           text size



All grantee organizations must have a DUNS number.

The federal government requires that all grantee organizations have a DUNS (Data Universal Numbering System) number.  Please contact your administrative or grants office to get your DUNS number. This requirement does not apply to individuals.

If your organization does not have a DUNS number, the following guide explains how to obtain one:

You can also acquire a DUNS number here:

small med large